Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Sam Roberts

  1. #1
    sickboy78
    Guest sickboy78's Avatar

    Post

    I'm keeping in with Two Drinks' theme, tossing out different artists and getting a response from other board members. Anyway, this guy is fuckin' awesome. He's from Montreal. He has amazing lyrics, just as good as Dylan, Ness, or anyone of that callibur. I mean it. I don't know if he's hit it in the US or not, but if it's not in the stores, order We Were Born In A Flame and I promise you won't be disappointed. I latched onto his emotion and sincerity as fast as I did with Mike Ness. Hey, I was right about the Pistons, wasn't I?

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 20, 2004 01:13 AM: Message edited by: unkle skelly ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Never heard of him. I'll keep on the lookout.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •